Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It is Absolutely Chucking it Down!

Yes, chucking it down. You may wonder what it is that is being chucked? Well I guess it's the water from the sky, commonly known as rain! Today on the way to the library to do e-mails it began to "chuck it down" and with no waterproof trousers yet I'm soaked. And I will continue to be throughout the end of shopping today. I have to buy an all-you-mini-um pan (as they say) to bake the crumb cake you sent me in. What else seems to be new? not too much....

Rain, rain, all the time. It never goes away except the last two weeks in which we had an Indian summer. The best weather I have ever seen in my life was the last two weeks. It must have been in the 70's and sunny all the day and very very few clouds. So that was our Indian summer. Now it's back to cold and wet and some more cold :)

MOM I'M IN A WARD. It seems like that has been the question you keep asking since I came out here to England 4 months ago.... Yes Sheldon is a Ward! And all of General Conference will be taped and re watched by us, the members of any England Stake because of the time difference being so great! I think we get to watch one session live, but other than that I'm not sure seeing as how I'm new to this whole mission thing....

Although I'm still in my greeny area I now know I'm not classified as a greeny anymore. I guess I'm just another missionary.

Well I'm working my hardest and doing my best. I'm tired today but I just can't be bovered (commonly known as bothered, they just say it with a V instead of a TH) and fingy. Well I have to go now my time is up! Tell Dad I liked his representation of what he thought my day was like and next week he'll get a letter comprised of what my day actually consists of.

Well Tra Mate!

Love Elder Brooksby

No comments: