Thursday, October 9, 2008

TRANSFER DODGE

AND NOW A DRUMROLL FOR THE DODGE!
Yes, unless you have not yet been able to figure out - I’ve been transferred to Wolverhampton which is quite a bit smaller than Sheldon was. I’m in a Branch of 60 or so, which isn’t bad because in Sheldon we only usually averaged 80 so it’s about the same. But I haven’t been to church yet.

My new Companion is pretty cool. He's from Calgary, Canada. He’s from a big family of 11 kids! His name is Elder David Walker. He is my Senior companion and so far it seems like we will get along great! Well, I have to go now I'll talk more next week I hope :)

What have we heard about Patrick and his interview with the Stake President? I guess the biggest question is ARE HIS PAPERS IN? When they are, I will be content and I won’t stay up all night wondering. Also let me know how James is doing with preparation for his mission to Florida. That would also be great!

I love you a ton too. I'm being good, working hard, and having fun.

Elder Brett Brooksby

1 comment:

Darla said...

Hooray for Canadians! Jeannette told me about Bretts's blog. It's so good to hear how he's doing. Keep working hard Elder! Miss ya! Darla