Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A few pictures and not much else

Well I'm going to atempt to send you some pictures that way you can know how I'm doing until Christmas rolls around. Okay, well here we go again I hope this time the e-mail window doesn't close and cause me to lose all my work.

So in the first picture we have a picture of me with one of the families who looked out for us the most. They are probably one of my favorite families so far in my mission.

The next picture is of one of my recent converts who we called on late at night and he'd been asleep because he was shattered from work and came outside to take a picture with me but I dont think his eyes could cope with the bright flash and he looks like he is still asleep....

So this is all the new pictures I have for you. I suppose it will have to do until I send home my Christmas presents with 2 hours of videos clips from my missionary life.

I love you all. I'm glad your having fun raking leaves and all sorts of fun stuff! I'm doing well also (except the minor bicycle crash Elder Walker and I had where I must have torn something in the top of my foot leaving a substantial bruise and Elder Walkers rim on his bike cracked and bent....) But I'll get over it and everything will be back to normal soon! Hope everyone continues to be well and happy!

Love Elder Brooksby :)

No comments: