Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wet!? You Can't Even Imagine How Wet!

Yes, the last few weeks have been pretty wet and tiresome! It has been almost a constant downpour for the last few weeks and yes I am totally wet. And seeing as how my trousers don't have a water proof lining they often get wet, then stick to my legs because of the wetness, and then all sorts of uncomfortable things happen next. Sooo, I'm out to get some rain trousers to keep me dry which in turn means I'll be warm :) Anyways one thing I have realized that I do need is inserts like those that I have in my brown Vans. I guess in the mean time I will just be wearing my boots and my other pair of Ecco's, which are top notch by the way! Those Ecco's were the least comfortable to break in, and the most comfortable on the earth to tract in and do everything else in!

Anyways so I think that's it still and I'm sending you a package today that has a few little things from England in it and there will be a letter in the post as well. Well I have to go. Sorry this has been a short letter but I hope the Post will make up for it :) You'll love it!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love how he is already saying "trousers" and "post"

:) :)

Unknown said...

I love that he's started saying things like "trousers" and "post" and "top notch"

I miss Brett :-)

RobinfromCA said...

He's really picking up the lingo quite well. Pretty soon everything will be "brilliant" and he'll start tossing around the word "bit" and the term "isn't it" without it being attached to a question.