Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm still In Wolverhampton!

In short I'm not being transferred and I'm sticking around here for the next couple transfers I think! So, not much is new. I have run out of time. We got to the library late and I don't know if I will be able to come back here later on in the day to write more. Sorry for the disappointment. I'll do my best to tell you as much as possible in the next three minutes. So, again my bike is broken and this time it’s the whole back end. Luckily for me there is a member who is doing the surgery on my bike so I won’t have to do it without the right tools. I tell you that’s really frustrating to have a bike that isn’t working right. The member said he knows where to go and get really discounted parts so I'm really lucky for that!

Go ahead and send my package. I'm still at the same address!

Love, Elder Brooksby

No comments: