Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hello!

YES!!! I've made it to my 6 month mark!!!! And wow it flew by. I NEVER knew time to fly as fast as it has!!! How fast will I be at my year mark? It's crazy really to think the next big step is a year!!!!! The time we have here is really short! It said that in PMG but I didn't believe that was true, and looking at it now I can see the truth that it really held!

So I guess at 6 months I'm getting into the swing of things pretty good now and looking at the things I can improve on. It's really awesome to be out here!! Plus the cold weather is moving in and the cold rain is starting so England will be some fun times soon!!!!

Mom thanks for the addresses and the recipes and for the packages. By the way your Christmas package is in the post and should be there in a week or two. You can open it just to re-wrap them for Christmas, or just keep them in the box for Christmas or whatever you want to do (have them now) I'm not picky ;)

Concerning Christmas - I will have to call home so I'll get an international calling card. I can also call Erin and Grandma and whom ever else, as long as they are family! So that's how that will work. I'll have to call probably at 5:00pm here which would be 12:00 or 1:00pm there, so that's what I'm planning on doing.

I love you all I hope your doing well, and I'll talk to you again next week!

Love, Elder Brooksby

No comments: