Monday, April 5, 2010

The latest - from Elder Brooksby's LAST area

This week was transfer week for Brett again. This was his last transfer in the mission. His companion was transferred to his old area in Wolverhampton. His new companion is Elder O'Brien, and he is an English native. He will be Brett's first and last British companion. Brett said that on P-Day a member will be able to take him to the town of Brooksby, so he may finally get to see it after all. He said, "I Am sooooo sooo excited. I've wanted to go for a really long time and now I get to go. So I will take lots of pictures and I will also go and look at the town parish records and try and see if I can get any rubbings from and grave stones!"

Time is getting very short for Brett. If you've been waiting to write to him, wait no longer. You've only got 30 days!

No comments: