Sunday, August 9, 2009

This Week has been Great!

Well this week has been great! It was a slow-fast-slow-fast week! But it was a good week! The hills are absolutely killing my legs! But that’s good for them. That means they are only going to get stronger! But with all the hills my knee is giving me a little bit of trouble sometimes, but not too much. I'll just have to keep walking and keep on strengthening my knee!
We had another baptism on Saturday, just one of a woman I got to teach for a week. And we have another we just got last night on the way! She was a member referral and she has been taught loads! She knows almost everything. Her member boyfriend who is a return missionary taught her all the commandments and has committed her to live all of them. So our work has been done so now it’s a bunch of easy review!

Member referrals are where it’s at! The prophet is pushing for them, the new mission president is pushing for them, and overall member involvement is our best ally says PMG chapter 13! So that’s where we stand with this lass.
Okay well I'm going to go to the post office to get some stamps so I can catch up on the letters I've gotta write so maybe you can expect a letter from me? Maybe with some newer pictures as well!

Well before I go I'll attach some pictures!


This one is of me with a chip.


This one is of a street sign. You can guess how to pronounce it! LLEWELLYN - the LL makes the chhhhhl sound!

Love you, Elder Brooksby

No comments: