Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cymru = Wales?

Well I'm typing to you from a place called Cardiff! It was Elder Forbes's birthday yesterday so we went to his favorite area which is only a 45-minute train ride away. Don't worry we went with permission from Mission President because it was out of our area, but still within the mission!

Well in the way of money - I used about 20 POUNDS worth to buy a new set of pedals for my bike because - funny enough, my pedal snapped right off and then I was only riding on the bar. And that’s not fun when you are peddling up mountains!

I am glad to hear that you are having fun over the summer months. I am as well!

Well let's see - we have been working a 20-mile bike ride from our flat 3 days a week in a place called Treharris! It’s a nice nice town! I'm going to send some pictures home in the next email or in the post or something.....

Well my time is up! I'm working hard and the Lord is blessing us for it. And although bicycles aren’t trusty the Lord's promises are, and he promises to take care of our families while we focus on the work. So I'm just going to keep going and run my bike into the ground!

Hey look out for a post card and then a little envelope with a magnet from Wales!

Love you- Elder Brooksby

No comments: