Saturday, August 30, 2008

Ho humm....the fun that is transfers

Sorry for the lateness of my writing you all, but like I mentioned before, I got a new companion because of transfers. His name is Elder Rose. He has been out in the field for eight months. He is from Roseville, California.

To answer your question - I love both post and e-mail. However, if I had to choose one it would be post and I'll tell you why. Post is something someone took time to write out and stick in a letter and send to me at my home, and I can read it not only on P-days but other days as well. Plus it is also more personal feeling to receive. So, I like e-mail but I prefer post better.

Well, I have got a baptism on September 5th. But that might get moved because there is a conflict with another ward activity.

I just got a package from the Maughans with American Starbursts in it along with American Skittles and Sweetarts!!!

Anyway I have to get going now, my times up. I'll write to you again in a few days. It will be on Tuesday this time because it’s going to be just a normal week.

I love you and continue to pray things are well over there. And all I need from you is the recipe for chocolate chip cookies and homemade maple syrup. If you could e-mail those it would be great!

Cheers Mi Duck, Tra, Tada, Cheerio, Cheers butt, alright butt, and as the Muslims here say - Peace Be Upon You :-)

No comments: