Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Alive!

Hey Mom and Dad,

It’s P-day and I figured I'd write you an email so I only have 22 minutes to do this. I wanted to let you know I'm having a great time at the MTC and I love my District, even though it took some getting used to. I'm sitting in the laundry room right now waiting for my laundry to dry and then later today I'm going to the Provo temple! I'm learning a lot here, and lesson one in Preach my Gospel is a lot of hard work! My favorite so far has been the RC or the referral center where you can talk on phones to try and place Books of Mormon or follow up with people! It’s sooo much fun! Tell Jared to start loving PMG (Preach my Gospel) because it will become your best friend here at the MTC.

Everything else here is wonderful. I'm singing in the MTC choir and that is sooo powerful!!! The spirit is sooo cool the way that it works inside you! The whole spirit here is wonderful. You are always on a spiritual high and I just love that! I'm finding out that there is just not enough hours in the day to do all things I want to do and that work is really hard long exhausting work here but I love it!!!

Well I only have a few more minutes so I have to go, but I love and miss you all!!! Keep working hard and having a good time at home! Tell everyone I'd doing well and I love the work! Be Good, Work Hard, and Have Fun :)

Love, Elder Brett Brooksby

No comments: