Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What would England be without another day of bicycle vandlism?

Yep, that's right kiddies! The Chavs have had at our bikes again. This time they couldn't get our bike frames off of the pole so they decided to kick in our rims and let down our tires by slashing them! This was the second week we had started to put them on poles after my last bike robbing and look at what happens! I'm so sick of having to buy or fix my bike!

On another note - Elder Hart has two weeks left! It's kind of strange for him, but he's doing well. He's not even that trunky yet! I hope he holds on well!

We have another baptism this weekend. He is an 18 year-old former gang member. He is having all the problems of the world with his girlfriend and his family. I've never seen Satan work on someone sooooo hard as he has with him. As a result he has also been working on Elder Hart and I - getting our bikes wrecked so we can't go see him. I don't know, it's just a pain in the neck!

I'm making sure I'm taking more pictures lately so that I can have a good documentation of my mission. I usually just leave my camera at home but now I'm bringing it with me!

Well I'll leave you with that, and now I'm going home to fix my bike!

I love you and I'm glad you're all well! Please pray that my bike and I stay in tact!

Love Elder Brooksby

P.S. I wonder if they make titanium tires or Kevlar or something like that?

No comments: