Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Gotta Go

We usually get e-mail for Brett on Tuesday morning, but we knew that they were playing Zone Football (soccer) for P-day on Tuesday and so we weren't surprised when we didn't get an e-mail yesterday. However, this is what we got today:

"I'm in a really dodgy Internet cafe with scary people. I'm going to leave and I'll talk with you later.....by the way I bought some football boots (soccer cleats) so I can play with my projection. Anyway, I'm going to get me and Elder Hart out of this place! Yikes! Don't worry, I'm okay -although if you saw where I was you would flip your lid! Love, your son Elder Brooksby ;)"

I guess we'll have to wait until next week to hear about what's going on. At least we know that he's alive and exercising some judgement.

No comments: