Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Crash!

We received an e-mail from Brett Tuesday telling us that he'd been in a bike crash. He said that a council van (whatever those are) ran him off the road. He's got a bruise on his thigh from the phone in his pocket and both his knees are black and blue. He was coming down a hill at a moderate rate of speed and then the council van came in front of him and pushed him off the road and onto the shoulder, where there was snow. He said he did a "Superman" and flew forwards sliding on his stomach. He said he tore a hole in his new rain jacket - but that he was going to fix it with black duck tape.

He and his companion had a great day Monday. They found six new investigators. They also have an investigator coming to church on Sunday. They also found a family of five who speak Portuguese. Fortunately the mother speaks English, so she's been able to translate for the others.

Brett ends his e-mail by saying: "Well I think that's about it for me. I love you and I'm glad to be where I am at this moment! I love the mission and I love everything about England and Wales. I'm very happy to be here!"

No comments: