Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Darn those computers!

We got a short letter from Brett today. He said: "I was almost done on the computer I was on and as I was about to send it something happened. The keyboard stopped letting me push any of its buttons, so I couldn't salvage any of my work and now I'm back at square one!"

I'm sure that was very frustrating. We've all had that experience. Unfortunately for Brett (and us) he was out of e-mail time and couldn't re-write his e-mail.

He said that he got a new bike frame today. He said that it's aluminum ant that all the components on it still work. He said that he doesn't need to bother with the hassle of switching all the things from his current bike to the one he just got! All he needs to swap are the disk and caliper to the new bike frame! He said that he was very happy about that!

Brett also said that a General Authority of the church will be coming to speak to them. He didn't know who was coming yet, but was sure he'd be finding out pretty soon.

I'd asked Brett if he liked the crockpot we'd ordered from Amazon UK for him. He said that he LOVES it. He said that it makes meals so much easier. He loves that he can leave it for hours and hours and when he gets home the meat is so nice and tender.

Brett ends with: "Well, I can not put more. I'm out of time and a little unhappy. And if I don’t get this sent now it won’t make it. So sorry about this. I'm going to get stamps today so I can send you a letter! Sorry again. If I new what filter keys were I wouldn’t have pressed okay...."

No comments: